Posted: Jun 01, 2021
The Pima Community College men's soccer team will play in a pair of afternoon games in Pool A play at the NJCAA Division II National Tournament.
- The No. 1 seeded Aztecs (10-1) will face off against No. 12 seeded Muskegon Community College (Michigan) (6-1) on Saturday at 4:00 p.m. (CDT); 2:00 p.m. (MST).
- The Aztecs are back on the pitch on Monday when they play No. 8 Patrick Henry Community College (Virginia) (6-2-1) at 4:00 p.m. (CDT); 2:00 p.m. (MST).
- The overall winner of Pool A will advance to the semifinal round on Wednesday, June 9 followed by the championship game on Thursday, June 10.
- All games are played at the Stryker Complex in Wichita, Kansas.
- Check out the NJCAA Division II National Tournament website for more information