Posted: Jan 09, 2020
The Pima Community college volleyball team added its sixth recruit to its 2020 signing class.
- Jessica Bright-Schade, a 5-10 outside hitter from Safford High School, signed her letter of intent to play for the Aztecs.
- Bright-Schade was named first team 3A South All-Region. She had 88 kills, 98 assists, 68 digs and 17 aces for the Bulldogs this season.
- "We are excited to welcome Jessica to the Aztec family. She is an incredibly versatile athlete and has played every position for her high school and club teams," Pima volleyball coach Dan Bithell said. "Jessica's wonderful personality and competitive spirit will be a welcome addition to our team."
- Bright-Schade joins a recruiting class that includes:
- Kaylee Moseley (Marana HS), a 5-11 opposite hitter
- Deanna Almaguer (Mayfield HS, NM), a 5-11 outside hitter
- Andrea Vigil-German (Ironwood Ridge HS), a 5-9 outside hitter
- Karla soto (Nogales HS), a 5-8 setter
- Haley Duncan (Walden Grove HS), a 6-1 middle blocker