The Pima Community College women's soccer team (1-0) played its first competitive game since October 29, 2019.
- The No. 13 ranked Aztecs scored three goals in the second half to beat Glendale Community College 3-0.
- Sophomore Twyla Himmel (Ironwood Ridge HS) scored two goals in the 86th and 89th minutes. Fellow sophomore Litycia Espinoza (Sahuarita HS) assisted her second goal.
- Sophomore Emma Franzone (Sahuarita HS) put the Aztecs on the board in the 77th minute with an assist from sophomore Savannah Samorano (Tucson Magnet HS).
- Freshman Angelina Amparano (Salpointe Catholic HS) played the first half and had no saves. Sophomore Chloe Kunnemann (Empire HS) played the second half and record three saves.
- The Aztecs finished with 13 shots on goal.
"It was such a great feeling to see the players take the field for the first time all decked out in uniform after such a long year," Pima women's soccer coach Kendra Veliz said. "So many people, including staff and administrators, put in extra effort to make this happen. We are happy and grateful."