The Pima Community College women's soccer team (8-3, 5-0 in ACCAC) continued its stellar play on Saturday as the Aztecs returned to Kino North Stadium.
- The Aztecs blanked Glendale Community College 5-0 for their sixth straight win.
- Freshman Julianna Robles (Sabino HS) netted two goals. She scored her first goal with nine second left in the first half to make it 3-0. Sophomore Savannah Robinson (Cienega HS) provided the assist.
- Robles tacked on a second goal in the 50th minute to make it 4-0.
- Freshman Gabi Hernandez (Ironwood Ridge HS) put the Aztecs on the board in the 12th minute with a goal inside the box. Fellow freshman Nikki Suckell (Ironwood Ridge HS) had the assist. Hernandez also had an assist in freshman Litycia Espinoza's (Sahuarita HS) goal in the 35th minute to make it 2-0.
- Freshman Emma Franzone (Sahuarita HS) helped seal it with her goal in the 85th minute assisted by sophomore Yesenia Dominguez (Tucson HS).
- The Aztecs finished with 15 shots on goal and held the Gauchos (0-11-1, 0-5-1) to one shot on goal. Sophomore goalkeeper Jorie Paul (Cienega HS) had one save. Freshman Chloe Kunnemann (Empire HS) played the second half and had no saves.
The Aztecs will be back at Kino North Stadium on Thursday when they host Mesa Community College. Kickoff is set for 4:30 p.m.
Pima goals: Gabi Hernandez (Nikki Suckell) 12th minute; Litycia Espinoza (Hernandez) 35th minute; Julianna Robles (Savannah Robinson) 44th minute; Robles 50th minute; Emma Franzone (Yesenia Dominguez) 85th minute.