The Pima Community College women's golf team played at the Los Colinas Golf Course on Saturday and Sunday as part of the Chandler-Gilbert Invitational.
- The Aztecs took second place in the final team standings for the fifth time this season with a score of 708 (361-347). Chandler-Gilbert Community College finished first with a score of 658.
- Sophomore Elizabeth Satterfield (Ironwood Ridge HS) had a 7-stroke improvement in Sunday's round as she shot an 83. She tied for eighth place in the final individual standings with a total of 173 (90-83).
- Freshman Katelyn Hutchison (Cienega HS) also tied for eighth place as she finished with a two-day score of 173 (88-85).
- Freshman Hallie Lawson (Campo Verde HS) had an 8-stroke difference in her rounds of play as she took 11th place with a two-day total of 174 (91-83).
- Sophomore Clara Solano (Tucson HS) finished with a 188 (92-96).
The Aztecs will close out the regular season at the Paradise Valley Invitational on Monday and Tuesday, Apr. 22-23 at the Wildfire Golf Club. Teams will begin to tee off at 1:00 p.m.
See complete team and individual results of the Chandler-Gilbert Invitational on GolfStat