The Pima Community College men's and women's track & field teams completed its fourth meet of the season and came away with four more national qualifying marks on Saturday at the Mesa CC Indoor Invitational.
- Sophomore Katherine Bruno (Canyon del Oro HS) finished third in the 3,000 meter race with a national qualifying time of 11 minutes, 01.88 seconds. This was her second national qualifier as she helped set a mark in the DMR (Distance Medley Relay) last week.
- Freshman Mary Siml also set her second national qualifying time as she took second place in the 1,000 meters race at 3:12.07. She was also part of the DMR team.
- Sophomore Anahiramar Lopez (Tucson HS) set her national qualifier in the high jump as she took second place with a jump of 5-feet, 3.25-inches (1.61 meters).
- In men's competition, the 4x400 relay team of sophomores Deshawn Gill (Sahuaro HS), Erick Thompson (Sahuarita HS), Duan Grant and Robert Williams (South Mountain HS) took fourth place and earned their qualifier at 3:21.83.
- In other men's events, sophomore Monte Albert (Flagstaff HS) took first place in the triple jump with a mark of 45-feet, 2.50-inches (13.78 meters).
- The Aztecs have 14 total athletes with indoor national qualifying marks and times in 13 events.
The Aztecs will return to the West Campus Track next Saturday when they host the Jim Mielke Indoor Invitational. Events begin at 10:00 a.m.
For complete results of the Mesa CC Indoor Invitational, visit WingFootFinish: