Three members of the Pima Community College men's soccer team earned recognition from the United Soccer Coaches on Wednesday as its 2021 Junior College Division I and II Men's Soccer All-America teams were announced.
- Sophomores Juan Suarez (Desert View HS), Sam Lossou (Rincon HS) and Francisco Manzo (Salpointe Catholic HS) were selected to the team that listed 15 players nationally.
- Suarez, a goalkeeper, played in all 21 games this season. He logged 1,894 minutes at the net with 114 saves and a saves percentage of .870. He was fifth in the nation in both categories. He gave up 17 goals this season and had a goals against average of 0.81.
- Lossou, a defender, became a two-time United Soccer Coaches All-American honoree. He played and started in all 21 games scoring four goals. He helped the Aztecs secured nine shutout wins during the season; which included two at the NJCAA Division II National Tournament. He was named the ACCAC Player of the Year this season.
- Manzo, a forward, also played in all 21 contests finishing with 12 goals and eight assists. He scored the final penalty kick goal to seal the NJCAA Division II National Championship. He was named the Player of the Tournament after he scored four goals.
- They will be recognized at the All-America Ceremony and reception on January 22, 2022 during the 2022 United Soccer Coaches Convention in Kansas City, Missouri.
See the complete lists for both Division I and Division I on the United Soccer Coaches website