The Pima Community College men's soccer team (8-2-1, 4-1 in ACCAC) got back on track and took control of its game in the second half against Glendale Community College (1-11, 1-5) on Saturday at Kino North Stadium.
- The No. 7 ranked Aztecs scored all their goals in the second half as they beat the Gauchos 5-0.
- Freshman Kyoji Hata was one of five goal scorers for the Aztecs as he kicked one in with an assist from sophomore Nico Walschburger in the 64th minute to make it 3-0. Hata had the assist in the previous goal by freshman Estevan Manzo (Salpointe Catholic HS) in the 57th minute.
- Freshman Seung Eon Kim put the Aztecs on the board in 53rd minute with his goal off a rebounded ball.
- Freshman Josh Allison (Corona del Sol HS) put the Aztecs up 4-0 with his penalty kick goal in the 71st minute.
- Freshman Saul Lopez (Cienega HS) netted his first goal of the season in the 88th minute.
- The Aztecs finished with 11 shots on goal and the defense held the Gauchos without a shot on goal for the game. Sophomore Nils Roth had no saves.
The Aztecs will return to Kino North Stadium on Thursday when they host Mesa Community College at 7:00 p.m.