The Pima Community College men's basketball team (7-3, 4-2 in ACCAC) earned a one-sided win on the road on Wednesday in Sells, AZ
- The No. 17 ranked Aztecs dissected Tohono O'odham Community College 113-69 to win their third straight game.
- The Aztecs took a 60-33 lead at halftime and went on to outscore the Jegos (1-13, 0-6) 53-36 in the second half.
- Freshman Rashad Smith (Hamilton HS) fell just short of a triple-double as he finished with 22 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists. Sophomore Abram Carrasco (Cholla HS) also had 22 points to go along with eight assists and six rebounds.
- Sophomore Kennedy Koehler continued to light it up as he finished with his ninth straight double-double. He had 20 points and 13 rebounds.
- Sophomore Davonte Eason (Tucson HS) posted 17 points and eight rebounds and sophomore Robert Wilson (Salpointe Catholic HS) contributed with 14 points and six boards.
The Aztecs will return to the West Campus Aztec Gymnasium on Saturday when they host the Benedictine University Developmental team on Saturday at 3:00 p.m.
PCC 60 53 113
TOCC 33 36 69