The Pima Community College football team (6-2, 4-1 in WSFL) had its six-game winning streak snapped on Saturday in Ephraim, UT.
- The No. 11 ranked Aztecs fell to No. 8 Snow College 64-17 as Pima struggled to stop Snow's offense. The Aztecs gave up 535 yards of total offense to the Badgers (8-1, 5-1).
- Down 27-3 early in the second quarter, the Aztecs put together a 4-play, 77-yard drive with sophomore Jon Cole scoring on a 37-yard touchdown reception from freshman Brooks Ringer with 12:57 left. The Aztecs trailed 27-10 at that point but the Badgers went on to score the next 23 points of the game to put Pima down 50-10.
- Freshman wide receiver Jordan Porter (Cholla HS) caught a 65-yard touchdown pass from Ringer in the third quarter.
- Ringer went 17 for 23 with 226 yards, two touchdowns and one interception. Cole had six catches for 90 yards. The Aztecs had 353 yards of total offense but struggled in the running game managing 77 yards on the ground.
- Freshman Moris Lugo led the Aztecs with eight tackles (seven were solo).
The Aztecs close out the regular season next Saturday when they play at Arizona Western College. Kickoff is set for 2:00 p.m.